Kong Nutrition Kong Mass Gainer
Improved muscle strength, performance and endurance.
* The slow-release clean-carb blend is important for providing the fuel your body needs to grow, all day. KONG MASS absorbs up to 10 times more slowly than sugar
providing the ultimate mass fuel to fuel your gains.
* KONG MASS packs a massive 30g of protein per serving.
KONG MASS is an advanced weight gaining supplement formulated with dense, functional calories and essential nutrients partitioned precisely
to create the perfect weight gaining environment a bodybuilder needs.
KONG MASS features a perfectly balanced 5:1 carb to protein ratio, with less than 5g of sugar and high Glycaemic carbs. KONG MASS contains
30g of four high biological value proteins including whey concentrates, milk protein, hydrolyzed whey and isolates to supply your muscles with quick
and long-lasting Amino acids to help you grow bigger and recover faster.
|FLAVOURS||Banana Milkshake, Double Chocolate Cookie, Strawberry Milkshake|
|SIZE||12 Lbs, 3 Lbs, 6 Lbs|
Reasons why you need body supplements
Mentioned below are a few reasons why you might need body supplements:
- You have restrictions on your diet: Depending on various food groups that a person is a part of, one might not be consuming necessary nutrients sufficiently. At times, allergies might force you to cut down on the consumption of specific items. In such cases, multivitamins and supplements can help you maintain the required nutrient count for your body.
- You might want to have pre-workout or intra-workout supplements: If you have a strict workout routine, you might want to consume pre-workout or intra-workout supplements. Most fitness enthusiasts prefer to have pre-workout supplements. The supplements prevent you from getting tired easily. They boost your recovery after a workout routine as well. On the other hand, intra-workout supplements have immediate effects and allow your body to perform at maximum efficiency.
- Help reduce blood pressure: To live a healthy lifestyle, it is integral to maintain proper blood pressure. Supplements like whey protein can aid in stabilizing blood pressure and help you live a life without the continual fear of being exposed to diseases.
- Aid in reducing body fat and improving muscle growth: As we grow older, the muscle mass lowers and is replaced by body fat. Supplements like whey proteins can help in reducing body weight and promote healthy muscle growth. Whey proteins are most effective when they are consumed either or during a workout. Additionally, pre-workout supplements can aid in muscle building and removing muscle soreness.
- You are in the higher age group: After crossing the age of 45 or 50, the body requirement for calcium and vitamins like Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 increases. Additionally, the bodies of adults might not be able to absorb Vitamin B12 efficiently. In such cases, multivitamins prove to be helpful. They provide the required quantities of vitamins which your body might have missed otherwise.
Almost everyone – be it gym-goers or the working class use it to make up for the lack of nutrients or improve their performance while working out. For gym-goers, a pre-workout supplement can help them carry their work-out at peak performance. As your body might lack proper nutrients, taking multivitamins and whey proteins can be vital.