Kong Nutrition Shredz Fat Burner
- Whey Protein Helps support your overall weight management goals.
- Helps increase your body’s ability to burn fat.
- Improves lean muscle maintenance and definition (the more lean muscle you can maintain, the less body fat you will have and the higher calories you will be able to burn).
- Boosts daily protein levels. Protein contributes to the maintenance of lean muscle.
- KONG SHREDZ smart use of high-quality proteins and fiber provides a satiety effect (the feeling of fullness for longer) which can help curb hunger pangs and support fat loss.
- Less body fat and more lean muscle help improve overall energy and fitness levels.
The benefit of CLA is that it reduces body fat and maintains lean muscle by decreasing the number and size of Adipocytes (fat cells), lowering your body-fat mass. It is shown to decrease the activity of LPL (Lipoprotein Lipase) enzymes which help to store triglycerides (fats) in fat cells. Therefore it helps reduce fat stores and increases apoptosis, the rate at which fat cells disintegrate to reduce the number of total fat cells in your body. CLA increases the activity of the enzyme CPT (Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase), so fat is burned up faster-leaving less of it in your body and helping you maintain more lean muscle.Green tea extract contains Epigallocatechin Gallate (EGCG), a compound in green tea that is known for its antioxidant and fat oxidation effect.L-Carnitine and L-Tartrate are designed to help convert body fat into energy. It transports long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria (location for energy generation) so they can be oxidized and burned to produce energy and help speed up metabolism.
|FLAVOURS||Double Chocolate Cookie, Jamaican Coffee, Mango Smoothie, Raspberry Creamer, Strawberry Milkshake|
|SIZE||2 Lbs, 4 Lbs
Reasons why you need body supplements
Mentioned below are a few reasons why you might need body supplements:
- You have restrictions on your diet: Depending on various food groups that a person is a part of, one might not be consuming necessary nutrients sufficiently. At times, allergies might force you to cut down on the consumption of specific items. In such cases, multivitamins and supplements can help you maintain the required nutrient count for your body.
- You might want to have pre-workout or intra-workout supplements: If you have a strict workout routine, you might want to consume pre-workout or intra-workout supplements. Most fitness enthusiasts prefer to have pre-workout supplements. The supplements prevent you from getting tired easily. They boost your recovery after a workout routine as well. On the other hand, intra-workout supplements have immediate effects and allow your body to perform at maximum efficiency.
- Help reduce blood pressure: To live a healthy lifestyle, it is integral to maintain proper blood pressure. Supplements like whey protein can aid in stabilizing blood pressure and help you live a life without the continual fear of being exposed to diseases.
- Aid in reducing body fat and improving muscle growth: As we grow older, the muscle mass lowers and is replaced by body fat. Supplements like whey proteins can help in reducing body weight and promote healthy muscle growth. Whey proteins are most effective when they are consumed either or during a workout. Additionally, pre-workout supplements can aid in muscle building and removing muscle soreness.
- You are in the higher age group: After crossing the age of 45 or 50, the body requirement for calcium and vitamins like Vitamin D and Vitamin B12 increases. Additionally, the bodies of adults might not be able to absorb Vitamin B12 efficiently. In such cases, multivitamins prove to be helpful. They provide the required quantities of vitamins which your body might have missed otherwise.
Almost everyone – be it gym-goers or the working class use it to make up for the lack of nutrients or improve their performance while working out. For gym-goers, a pre-workout supplement can help them carry their work-out at peak performance. As your body might lack proper nutrients, taking multivitamins and whey proteins can be vital.